Friday, August 5, 2016

July Plus

Still busy here with the new pup, Sammy. He's doing great and is quite the love.
Here he is smiling at the vet visit.
And to show the amazing progress with this boy who only knew to chase cats...
sharing his bed with Marianne. 
So not much quilting here. I did manage to get this quilt sewn together and put on the longarm frame...
but that's as far as I've made it.  Maybe a finish soon.
We have enjoyed blissfully cool but sunny days here all summer. I've done lots of yard work and have enjoyed the tomato bush that the birds planted for me.
It's about 8-10 feet in diameter and is so far giving us about 10-15 little grape tomatoes every day or so.
Had I planted it....it would prolly have never grown at all. Best left to the birds and the professionals!

1 comment:

  1. Sammy is such a handsome boy! He doesn't look too happy with the bed sharing. ;o) Your quilt looks interesting, can't wait to see it finished. I'm hoping to get a little bit sewing in this weekend.

    Years ago I had a friend who didn't like tomatoes; one night he threw the tomatoes from a salad into the back 40 of his yard, the next year he had tomato plants all over the place...justice or irony, I never could decide.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.