Sunday, May 19, 2019

Hands2Help Finish

Charity quilts have been the main focus here the last several months.  I have worked on quilts for the Paradise Camp Fire community, quilts for the Carolina Hurricane Quilt project and one for a gentleman challenged with multiple myeloma. I needed one for the charities chosen for Hands2Help this year and Jack's Basket was the perfect inspiration!  I found leftovers from a few different baby quilts that I had made that really looked kind of cute together.  Soft blues and greens and bits of other colors for a charm square quilt.  Along with some wild animals, circles are a frequent sighting so random circles was my quilt design choice. This was fast and fun to make.  Displayed here with my critters modeling, I hope it cheers a growing family.




These will probably show up as Pets On Parade entries though I couldn't get Luke to smile!
Thank you, Sarah for again hosting a wonderful event and inspiring us all to get involved.  I'm linking here to the Confessions of a Fabric Addict Link up Sunday for this year's finale.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, lots of extra special four paw love was added to the quilt (which is very cute).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great little quilt for giving quilty love to a wee one. That backing is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many critters do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I
    clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The comments are moderated and they post after I read and click publish. I use this to avoid spam posts.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.