Friday, June 5, 2020

The second HOPE baby quilt

A finish of this second HOPE quilt (designed by Gudrun of GE Designs) was quickly done using some large freehand flowers for the quilt design.
The photo shoot however turned out to be more about Marianne =^..^=
She is doing so well these days I'm having fun with her.
We started out inside as she was still having her morning nap.
Interrupted

And on out to the porch





And a miracle happened with these quilts...I remembered to sew labels in!
So another fun year of Hands2Help is (washed and) in the mail and on it's way to the Little Lambs Foundation for Kids. Linking here to Confessions of a Fabric Addict for more quilty shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.