Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Twinkle


Splurged with buying just a small amount of Kaffe Fassett fabric recently and made the quilt pattern shown at my favorite LQS, Quilter's Cupboard. I made only enough blocks for a small quilt and because I'm such a genius and purchased eighth of yard swatches instead of quarter yard...I shrunk the block size also. It worked out though and I loved being able to sew it up very quickly. The pattern is called Twinkle and I enjoyed sewing up all these bright fabrics.
It still needs to be quilted so I'll post it again and show you the gorgeous green fabric I am using for the back....it's called Cactus by Kona Bay Cottons.

5 comments:

  1. I like the bright colors. It could actually be a very nice baby quilt or table topper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like how the center squares glow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bright and lovely...you must have planned it, because it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is beautiful, and love your fabric choices. Those pets are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one! Looks like a great job. I always love Kaffe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.