Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Treat and a Finish

Michelle from The Raspberry Rabbits treated me to a copy of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks. I don't have adorable real bunnies like she does, but I gathered around some of the group I have here and we enjoyed looking through this fun edition of great quilt blocks.














Thank you, Michelle, Harrington and Hannah! I will enjoy sewing this special block of yours in here. What a sweet treasure to find in my mailbox!
 
And finally for a finish...I have a picture here of my sweet Sabra and the Church Windows table cloth quilt I've been working on.
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giggle...love the gathering of rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Church Windows looks like an interesting quilt design. Did it take you a long time to piece?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tablecloth is beautiful, something I need to make too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.