Sunday, October 18, 2020

New Distraction

 There is still very little sewing going on here. I'm distracted and either cleaning, learning about cooking...or perusing expensive kitchen utensils that fortunately haven't been purchased ;-)  But now I have someone even more wonderful to distract me.

Meet Luke and Marianne's new brother, Bob 💓💓💓


He's about 5 years old and just about perfect. I've never had a new guy fit into the family so quickly. We just got him yesterday! He has as much energy as Luke so there is much playing despite having just walked them briskly almost 4 miles. Luke is quite happy with his new brother and Marianne is content as well. She likes dogs. We've had to wait quite awhile for a new addition and God provided the best one!

Bob and Luke

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. They look like brothers! How wonderful you found such a good one:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.