Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Working title

It's a serious kind of day here in California with too many wildfires to follow.  Fire season has started early and just adds to the overwhelming challenges of this year.  Our neighborhood is relatively distanced from danger so I just spend time praying for those that are not.  I especially pray for the firefighters working all of this. The sky tells of the story this morning. There's only one fire I know of on our central coast, I think about 15 miles from home.

 So I'm a bit distracted from sewing.  

Yesterday, however,  I got started on the borders for my cats quilt.

Only 27 more of these 10" pieces to go :-) 

Praying you are all safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.