Saturday, February 21, 2015

me again

I was looking through patterns this morning for something to give me an excuse to buy some of Clara's Garden from Kansas Troubles. And happened upon a cute Schnibbles pattern I have wanted to make for awhile. When I opened the package I found this...
Two more covers to the pattern. So I have no pattern instruction...just 3 empty covers to the pattern. Bummer! I have no idea where I purchased this but if anyone has the "inards" and would like to share the actual instructions, I would be most appreciative.  

5 comments:

  1. Send me an email to remind me! I'm fixing dinner at moment. I believe I have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has happened to me before! I contacted the author and she emailed me the directions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you can get a pattern.. or write to Carrie, she is keeping her blog up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the pattern too . If Mary can't find hers I would be more then happy to send you mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a shame you didn't get the innards for your pattern! I'd love to have some new KT fabric too, but as I'm on a fabric diet, that's not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.