Monday, October 25, 2010

Psalms block #16

This block is called Cornucopia and is for Psalm 85. "Faithfulness springs forth from the earth, and righteousness looks down from heaven. The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest. Psalm 85:11-12
I am in the midst of a few projects and have started yet another one which will be for my mom. It is a kit purhcased at our local  quilt show..a couple of years ago!..and is made up of some  beautiful Robyn Pandolph fabric. Floral pinks and aquas that will make a nice bedspread quilt for her.                                       
This was my favorite.
And here are the girls, faithfully helping me in the sewing room.

                                      

7 comments:

  1. I love how your kitty cats are always in on the quilting fun. :) beautiful block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...the girls are working too hard. I like the floral fabrics on the new project and the rich colors of the Psalms block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the florals...very nice and the girls look like they're a big help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Loris...great block and cats..don't you just love they love what you love lol..
    ps. I would like to include your post tomorrow wed at Stash..I added a bit to it..check it out..if it is ok, you will be scheduled tomorrow...
    piece be with you madame samm

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cornucopia block is beautiful. Looks like handdyed fabrics. Did you dye them yourself? Your mom's new quilt will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for having me. Your kitteh's are sweet. I just found I believe 8 or 9 squares that represent passages from the bible. I'm going to do them in a quilt for my hubs in very autumny colors. I'll dig in around the xmas holiday when I take a hiatus on my business sewing. I'm looking forward to working them. I adore pandolph fabrics. These are no exception. Gorgeous. Hug. Tamm.. thanks for having me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty block. Robyn Pandolph fabric is so pretty. Your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.