Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pictures from PIQF

More from the World Competition that I liked.








Mary Mashuta was a showcased quilter with beautiful quilts and a book about her quilting designs and techniques. I love her use of fabrics and her beautiful style of design both in the quilt making and in her choices of quilting. Simple and elegant.





Only a little bit of hand stitching going on here as I have been busy with other things. I hope to get back to some machine stitching this weekend and to show you some of the treats I found at the quilt show. more later :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL Were we at the same show? Other than Mary M's quilts I don't remember any of these. Or maybe I was just too overwhelmed by everything to remember seeing anything. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend....Just checking in to say hello. I've been so busy quilting that I seriously neglected blogging. Always fun though to pop in and see what you've been up to. How's retirement?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.