Monday, June 11, 2018

June Catch Up

At the retreat last fall, Sew'n Wild Oaks had kits for these table mats.  I couldn't pass this one up for my friends roostery kitchen.  It was fun and fast to make. 


With leftover fabric and blocks from the black and white quilt, I sewed up this little table runner.  I still have leftovers I'm playing with.  More later...
And from Confessions of a Fabric Addict...not only are we blessed with the good feeling of creating and giving during the Hands2Help event...there are sponsored gifts.  I was treated to this bundle of fat quarters. Beautiful fabric and colors!  Thank you, Sarah and thank you to the kind sponsors cheering us on!


In the sewing room, I've been working on my Lil' Orphan Scrappy.  I finally have all the blocks sewn and am trimming them up.  I'm hoping to get it sewn together this week.  Here is my Marianne, assistant to the stars ✸




2 comments:

  1. I remember that table topper! Turned out cute. Hope Marianne isn't being to critical on points ;o)

    How is she doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have chicken and rooster items all over my house. I have given most away but still have some things. This mat that you have made is oh so nice. I am sure your friendf will welcome it to her collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love receiving comments. To avoid sharing the increasing number of spam comments from Anonymous though, I am trying this moderation choice to see if it helps.